Autor Tópico: [DVDRip AC3] Aces Of Hell (2011) *LKRG*  (Lida 508 vezes)

zeus69

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 1711
  • -Recebidos: 101707
  • País: ar
[DVDRip AC3] Aces Of Hell (2011) *LKRG*
« em: 26 de Fevereiro de 2011, 23:40 »
Aces.Of.Hell.2011.FAN.EDIT.DVDRip.Xvid-LKRG

:info:

Release Name: Aces.Of.Hell.2011.FAN.EDIT.DVDRip.Xvid-LKRG
Size: 2.65Gb
Video: Xvid | 680×374 | 974 Kbps
Audio: English | AC3 | 128 kbps
Runtime: 5h 45mn
Genre: Horror
IMDB Rating: N/A

:sinopse:

I went a little out with this edit initially when i started it wanted to make it a freddy vs pinhead vs jason but as my memory refreshed
hellraiser are more psychological horrors so i had to custom make a few scenes with pinhead and the cinobytes throughout the movies
chasing and watching freddy so scenes from all 8 hellraiser movies have been used and scenes from NMOES 4.5 and 2 Now on to edit
starts of with NMOES 1 and friday the 13th running side by side then continues on to NMOES 7 from whcih i have completely removed
the element that NMOES 7 showed freddy was fictional and a movie so it continues on as nancy growing up and freddy haunting her
again.Then moves on to freddy vs jason a lot of cut scenes have been added through out freddy vs jason with pinhead and i have
added a custom ending so the original ending of freddy vs jason where jason rises out of the lake with freddy’s head is gone i used the
alternate ending with a scene that i made image per image you will notice all the cut scenes i have added through out edit as you will
see pinhead a lot of times kicking freddy’s ass and vice versa.Enjoy if you are old school true horror fan.

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:download:

:easyshare:

:filesonic:

:notasdicas: