Autor Tópico: [HDTV] I Am First: Science is Rock and Roll (2011) *2HD*  (Lida 413 vezes)

zeus69

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 1711
  • -Recebidos: 101705
  • País: ar
[HDTV] I Am First: Science is Rock and Roll (2011) *2HD*
« em: 16 de Agosto de 2011, 00:01 »
i.am.first.Science.is.Rock.and.Roll.HDTV.XviD-2HD

:info:

Release Name ----- i.am.first.Science.is.Rock.and.Roll.HDTV.XviD-2HD
Release Date ----- 08/15/2011
Release Size ----- 349 Mb
Source ----------- HDTV
Play Time -------- 00:42:43
Resolution ------- 624x352
Frame Rate ------- 29.97
Video Bitrate ---- 1001kbps
Video Codec ------ XVID
Audio ----------- 48000 Hz 2ch, 128kbps
Audio Codec ------ MP3

:elenco:

will.i.am
Dean Kamen
Aneesh Chopra
Justin Bieber
Jack Black
Bono
Miranda Cosgrove
Miley Cyrus
Josh Duhamel
Willow Smith
Britney Spears
Snoop Dogg
Justin Timberlake
Steven Tyler

:sinopse:

i.am.FIRST – Science is Rock and Roll is an electric hour of highlights from the 20th Annual FIRST® Robotics Championship. At the
FIRST event , will.i.am, Aneesh Chopra, Assistant to the President and Chief Technology Officer of the U.S., along with 30,000
students, fans, families, educators and industry leaders came together at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis, MO to celebrate
the engineering prowess of talented students from around the world. Featuring live musical performances by The Black Eyed
Peas and Willow Smith before an enthusiastic crowd of 30,000, and special appearances by such celebrities as Justin Bieber,
Jack Black, Bono, Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, Josh Duhamel, Willow Smith, Britney Spears, Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake,
Steven Tyler and Executive Producer will.i.am, the program documents the challenges that the country’s best and brightest
students faced in the FIRST Regional Competitions leading up to and culminating in the international Championship.

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:trailer:

:download:

:fileserv:

:filesonic:

:notasdicas: