Autor Tópico: [HDTV 720p] Britney Spears - Live The Femme Fatale Tour (2011) *SYS*  (Lida 1078 vezes)

zeus69

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 1711
  • -Recebidos: 101705
  • País: ar
Britney.Spears.Live.The.Femme.Fatale.Tour.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS  :concertos:

:info:

Código: [Seleccione]
http://www.tvrage.com/Saturday_Night_Live
Release Group: SYS
Release Name: Britney.Spears.Live.The.Femme.Fatale.Tour.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS
Runtime: 1h 25mn
Genre: Pop | Dance
Video: 1280x720 | 5480 Kbps | 29.970 fps
Audio: AC3 | 192 Kbps | 2 channels | 48.0 KHz
Size: 3.49 Gb

:sinopse:

The Femme Fatale Tour is the seventh concert tour by American singer Britney Spears, in support of her seventh studio album, Femme
Fatale. It was officially announced in March 2011, with dates for North American venues revealed. The tour was initially planned as a
co-headlining tour with Enrique Iglesias, but he canceled only hours after the announcement. The show is inspired by the concept of
the femme fatale and femme fatales throughout the ages. The setlist was mostly composed by songs from Femme Fatale, although
she included hits from previous albums for the fans. Fashion designer Zaldy Goco created the costumes. In July 2011, Spears
announced plans of playing a South American leg in territories she either had never been to or had not played for a long time. Spears
has named the Femme Fatale Tour the best show from her career. The tour, divided in five segments, portrays a story in which Spears
is a secret agent, who is chased by a stalker. The first section features her escaping from prison along with other female inmates. The
second segment displays upbeat dance numbers and ends with a performance inspired by Marilyn Monroe. The third section features
an Egyptian theme with fireworks and acrobatics. The fourth segment displays energetic routines and motorcycle costumes. The
encore begins with a video interlude of Spears capturing the stalker, and is followed by two performances in which she defeats a group
of ninjas. The Femme Fatale Tour received mixed reviews from critics. Some described it as her most entertaining show yet and praised
Spears's performance, while others criticized her dancing and lack of interaction.

:tracklist:

"Hold It Against Me"
"Up N' Down"
"3"
"Piece of Me"
"Big Fat Bass"
"How I Roll"
"Lace and Leather"
"If U Seek Amy"
"Gimme More"
"(Drop Dead) Beautiful" (performed with Sabi on select North American dates)
"He About to Lose Me" (performed on select North American dates)
"Boys" (The Co-Ed Remix)
"Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know"
"Baby One More Time" / "S&M" (Remix)
"Trouble for Me"
"I'm a Slave 4 U"
"Burning Up" (performed on select North American dates)
"I Wanna Go"
"Womanizer"
"Toxic"
"Till the World Ends

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:musica:

:download:

:filesonic:

:notasdicas: