Autor Tópico: [DVDRip AC3] Alanis Morissette - Havoc and Bright Lights (2012) *CM8*  (Lida 396 vezes)

zeus69

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 1711
  • -Recebidos: 101706
  • País: ar
Alanis.Morissette.Havoc.and.Bright.Lights.2012.
DVDRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
  :concertos:

:info:

Language: English | DVDRip | AVI | XviD @ 2190 Kbps | 720 x 400 |
25 fps | AC3 @ 256 Kbps | 44 mins | 697 Mb | Genre: Music

:nfo:

:elenco:

Alanis Morissette!

:sinopse:

Havoc and bright lights is the seventh studio album by Alanis Morissette. The first out of the Warner Music Group, is published
via Collective Sounds.

With the production of Guy Sigsworth (Morissette, Madonna, Britney Spears, Bjork, Seal) and Joe Chiccarelli (Frank Zappa, The Shins,
Grace Potter, Tori Amos, Elton John, My Morning Jacket, U2). "This album is, as always, a reflection of my obsessions, what affects me
in the morning in my introspective moments," says Morissette. "It is my daily emotional, psychological, social and philosophical
through each song. Want to share with everyone and I can not wait to play it live and see the songs that provoke reactions."
As first single a song called Guardian. In the video tribute to the movie "Wings of Desire" by Wim Wenders.

:tracklist:

1. You Learn
2. Guardian
3. Ironic
4. Head Over Feet
5. You Oughta Know
6. Numb
7. Hand in My Pocket
8. Uninvited

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:trailer:

:download:

:rapidgator:

:netload:

:extabit:

:notasdicas:

Pessoal... custa assim tanto, participar, comentando e agradecendo?? Não acham que o pessoal
(no global), que coloca os posts para vocês "sacarem" merece essa contrapartida??

Pensem nisso, ok!? Obrigado