Autor Tópico: [HDTV] PSY’s “Happening” Concert (2013.04.13) *Mnet*  (Lida 414 vezes)

zeus69

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 1711
  • -Recebidos: 101706
  • País: ar
[HDTV] PSY’s “Happening” Concert (2013.04.13) *Mnet*
« em: 15 de Abril de 2013, 22:29 »
[Mnet] PSY CONCERT HAPPENING PART 1 & 2.130413.HDTV.XVID  :concertos:

:info:

« PSY’s “Happening” Concert (2013.04.13) »

File Size: 1.91 GiB
Video: XviD at 640 x 352
Audio: Korean | MP3 @ 128 kbps
Runtime: ± 54 mins / ± 2h 22mn
Subtitles: N/A
Genre: Pop Dance

:elenco:

Park Jae-Sang aka PSY

Contributing artists:
Lee Hi
2NE1
G-Dragon

:sinopse:

KOREA - Back on his home turf where the 12-year veteran in the Korean entertainment scene is known for more than just the galloping choreography of "Gangnam
Style," the unexpected global K-pop phenom Psy electrified the Seoul World Cup Stadium on Saturday night, attracting around 45,000 local fans as well as more
than 130,000 online viewers.

The atmosphere at the World Cup Stadium was filled with intense excitement and anticipation from the tens of thousands roaring out and chanting for Psy during the
entertainer's highly anticipated "Happening" concert.

With flashing lights, blaring up-tempo beats, raw energy of the live performances and Psy flying around in the air like Peter Pan, the global star created an atmosphere
that made the crowd know that they were witnessing what would surely be one of K-pop's most unforgettable performances.

The rapper brought some of his old favorites including his debut song "Bird" along with his other hits including "Right Now," "In My Eyes," "Father," "We are the One"
and, of course, the crowd favourite "Gangnam Style."

The comedic entertainer infamous for his antics excited the crowd with "Psyonc," his tribute to the R&B pop singer Beyonc Knowles.

Psy took the stage in all-too-short red shorts and performed the diva's hit single "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" to an audience laughing and blushing at the same time.

G-Dragon and Lee Hi, as well as surprise guests 2NE1, also made guest appearances at the show, basking in the celebration of their fellow YG Entertainment label mate.

However, much of what made this concert so titillating for Psy fans was the unveiling of the star's newest music video.

The performance received worldwide media attention as the rapper promised to reveal the official music video and new dance choreography of his latest single "Gentleman,"
which is the follow-up song to the all-time most-watched YouTube video "Gangnam Style."

:tracklist:

PSY – “Right Now”
PSY – “Celebrity”
PSY – “It’s Art”
PSY – “What Would Have Been” Feat. Lee Hi
PSY – “Bird”
PSY – “All Night Long”
PSY – In My Eyes
PSY – I’m A Guy Like This
2NE1 – “I Am The Best”
2NE1 – “Can’t Nobody”
PSY – “Shake Me”
PSY – “Father”
PSY – “Urbanite”
PSY – “Thrilled”
PSY – “Single Ladies” Dance Cover
G-Dragon – “One of a Kind”
G-Dragon – “Crayon”
PSY – “Paradise”
PSY – “Goose’s Dream”
PSY – “Gentleman”
PSY – “We Are The One”
PSY – “Gangnam Style”

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:musica:

:download:

:1fichier:

:uploaded:

:lir:

:password:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:notasdicas:

Pessoal..., não façam só downloads.... comentem os posts, um comentário
fica sempre bem e o pessoal agradece!